• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

2250 of Tomb Kings

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Given the other discussion I thought I'd post my current list.

Tomb King : 265pts
- Destroyer of Eternities
- Collar of Shapesh

Tomb Prince : 176pts
- Flail
- Light Armour
- Chariot ; Chariot of Fire

Priest (Hierophant) : 165pts
- Cloak of Dunes
- Hieratic jar

Priest : 165pts
- 2 x scrolls

3 Chariots : 120pts

3 Chariots : 120pts

20 Skeleton Archers : 210pts
- Full Command
- Banner of Undying Legion

15 Skeleton Archers : 120pts

10 Sketeton Archers : 80pts

24 Tomb Guard : 346pts
- Full Command
- Icon of Rakaph

1 Scorpions : 85pts

1 Scorpions : 85pts

5 Carrion : 120pts

1 SSC : 90pts

1 SSC : 90pts

TOTAL : 2249pts

Vic

Black Knight
Pretty much as standard as a good TK list can go. Obviously your meta is low on magic, because without casket and 3 scrolls I can't even try making a "competitive" tk rooster xD

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Oh? I never consider the Casket as a viable choice and this is my "default" magic phase for almost any army I make except I sometimes go with the 3rd priest with staff of ravening. The other version got Crown of Kings and some other stuff but 1 king, 1 prince and 2 priests is enough in most cases.

Tomb King : 266pts
- Great Weapon
- Crown of Kings
- Armour of Ages
- Vambraces of the Sun

Otherwise the list is identical. I didnt want to drop the DoE at first but the crown does do alot. Insted of averaging on a power level of 3-4 you often end up with 5-6. This also means he contributes alot more to the magical power of the army even that of a priest.

EDIT: 4 dice + 2 scrolls tend to be enough for me with this list as I often quite quickly can get to the opponents wizards(or the psychological effect of the scrops tend to put them akward places). Also, at the very most I see 10pd and possibly a bound spell.