• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Jun 14, 2012
Minneapolis, MN area
Hi everybody!
There's a 2k tourney coming up with End Times in effect, so I thought I'd bust out a list.

Nagash

3 x 20 Skeletal Archers w/ Standards

3 x 5 Dire wolves

Hierotitan

Casket of Souls

2 x SSC

To see how it did, check out the batrep I made in Legacies of Blood.

What do you think of the list?

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
Dec 9, 2013
I feel like the archers wouldn't do much, especially since they don't have musicians. I am guessing that you ran two ranks for each unit. Does SSC stand for Sand Scorpions? I haven't used them yet, so don't know what they do. I feel like after the first turn of being dispelled, that you wouldn't have much of an army left. By turn 3, you should have your army built back up.

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Jun 14, 2012
Minneapolis, MN area
The Archers are cheap drops that can shoot chaff or warmachines. They also provide standards.
SSC is Screaming Skull Catapult.
Batrep is uploading now!

Bullhax

Vampire Count
True Blood
Sep 12, 2011
actually sounds really good. Magic domination with the titan and casket makes you able to summon like crazy, your army as is is almost exclusively fast or ranged.. Make them come to you - summon crazy stuff behind enemy lines.. This list should only suffer to heavy poison shooting and or masive warmachine lists.. Will look at the bat. rep.!! Hope my preliminary assesment is true :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu