• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

3,000 WoC Slaanesh list to be lusted after

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Hey everybody! So I know I could go to a WoC forum and try this out, but I just love you guys(and maybe a gal) to much. so I got 2 lists I'm looking for ideas on. The 1st one is a serious list that I will actually build and feild, the second is a silly list that I will probably proxy once just for fun. No Grand Army in either list.

List 1 (Serious)
Deamon Prince
Wings
Chaos Armor
Deamon of Slaanesh
Level 4
Sword of Striking
Charmed Sheild
Dragon Bane Gem
Flaming Breath
Scaled Skin
Soul Feeder
Spell Familiar

Exalted Hero
Slaanesh
Enchanted Sheild
BSB
Sword of Anti Heroes
Dragon Helm
Iron Curse Icon

Exalted Hero
Slaanesh
Sheild
Sword of Might
Talisman of Endurance

Chaos Sorcerer
Slaanesh
Dispell Scroll

30 Warriors
Command
Sheilds
Slaanesh
Gleaming Pennant (I needed 5 more points in core so why not)

Chaos Chariot
Slaanesh

4x5 hounds (Naked)
-XX

24 Chosen (Ran 6 wide with the Hero and BSB in the unit)
Command
Sheilds

Chimera
Flaming Breath

Hell Cannon
-XXX

Shaggoth
Great Weapon

3,000 points total

2nd List (For Fun)

Prince
Wings
Chaos Armor
Slaanesh
Level 4
Charmed Sheild
Flaming Breath
Scaled Skin
Sword of Striking

7 Chaos Chariots (W/Slaanesh) - 115 Ea. (805 all)

2 Gorebeast Chariots (W/Slaanesh) - 135 Ea. (270 all)

3 Chimerae (W/Flaming Breath) - 260 Ea. (780 all)

2 Hellcannons - XXX Ea. (XXX all) - Yeah, I went there with the censorship.

Shaggoth - XXX

Let me know wha'cha'll think!

I'm no expert on WoC but from what I've seen and read around they usually don't run warriors in units of more than 12-18 (6 wide). 30 seems like a lot, they're not really the grinders, they go in and win the fight.

Mr. West

Lahmian Tomb Guard
I used to play pure Slaaneshi WoC (also pure Slaaneshi DoC) for like .. three or four years and then dropped both armies shortly after the advent of the new WoC book, simply because everybody is playing WoC now in my local meta.
I'd definitely field units of Warriors in 6x3 formation. It's where they're best at, old book or new book, doesn't make a difference.

Your Exalted BSB is illegal ... can't have both the Enchanted Shield and the Dragon Helm.
Also, I'd drop the second (non-BSB) hero, you don't really need it.
Upgrade your hero level Sorcerer to level 2 and have him (or her or it) utilize the Lore of Shadow.

Chosen ... I don't know. I used to run Chosen in MSU style with Slaaneshi Warshrines to go for the early 'free' Daemon Prince. Otherwise, I never really fielded them much. But with Warshrines, you either tailor your entire list to synergize with them, or you just leave them at home (what you did).

Chimeras are awesome for their respective points costs. Bringing three of them is just ... mean. Your opponent will curse you, your children and their respective offspring.

Dragon Ogre Shaggoth ... run this guy with hand weapon and additional hand weapon, never with great weapon. Performs much better in my experience.

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Totally dropped the ball on the bsb, good catch!

So 2 units of 18 warriors aint bad then?

I can just drop the chosen. That is a stupid expensive unit!!

Good word on the shaggoth! Thanks!

Ravenheart

Grave Guard
Halberds are a popular choice for warriors. S5 I5 and WS5 and 2 attacks each will mince most units, especially over a couple of rounds of combat. Lore of shadow will help against most armies, especially HE as it'll stop the rerolls from ASF.

I'd rather play against the competitive list with either my brets or VC, large blocks of non nurgle cw aren't too difficult to take down with the right units. I hate nurgle anything, especially dp.

Ravenheart

Grave Guard
Depends what you're facing. The extra strength can tip combats in their favour, especially against good armour saves. Sword and board works better with tzeentch for the 3+/5++. Nurgle tend to favour the halberd and they tend to be the most common mark.

If you want damage, take halberd and shield (still get 3+ vs shooting). If you're going defensive, take hw&s.

Actually, the offensive version is ahw + mok (4 attacks on core infantry). s&b is defensive and halberds are for the undecided :)

Also, you should really consider taking Throgg with an entourage of 5-7 trolls. You get a hard-hitting, tough to crack unit with really strong breath weapon and all sorts of goodness. And it's damn cheap for what it does.

You could always paint them hello kitty style to make them cute :)
Or you could simply model some oversized manhoods and boobs on them, that would make them Slaaneshi. Add some leather/latex clothes and accessories and voila! Bring out the gimp!

You could then also downtalk your opponent by saying that if he loses the game your trolls will be having 'fun times' with his general :)

Also, remember to bring obligatory Noise Marines Dubstep and Wub Wub to play in the background when you play.

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
I read over that unit (Never did before cause they're not very slaaneshi) and Damn! you weren't kidding! I still don't know how to rock them out but I'll have to find a way now!

aussie

Black Knight
Oh my god the keeper of secrets enteral blade and asf is like bad ass mate and it fits your list, Lvl 4 shadow.

Corien Sumatris said:
I read over that unit (Never did before cause they're not very slaaneshi) and Damn! you weren't kidding! I still don't know how to rock them out but I'll have to find a way now!
Usually you'd get 6-8 trolls to serve as your anchor, just replace 1 with Throgg and watch the enemy despair. He has awesome leadership to deal with their stupidity (which isn't all that bad since stupid = ITP), monster stats, breath weapon and what not. You can put righteous fear in anybody with that unit (and it's actually helluva cheap in points for what it can do, which I still can't get over with since my next games will be with TK and Ushabti are like anti-trolls when it comes to cost/effectiveness ratio). Also, Throgg makes them core...

Melle

Sir Larpsalot, champion of larpers
True Blood
trolls arent very slaaneshi, agreed.
they are truly perverted, but in such a wrong way
:)

i do recall i saw an ogre mini in bdsm suit. could be a conversion though. 'the gimp' got a whole new disturbing depth for me at that.

i am myself trying to find models to count as slaaneshi trolls atm
fiends or boobworms are top contestants atm. the later a 'tad' expensive though.

seekers i thougt of, but to similar to striders, which im using

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Well I had this idea pop into my head last night, Why not Snake women? I mean There are a bunch of them out there (Reaper, Helldorado, Banelegions)

Melle

Sir Larpsalot, champion of larpers
True Blood
you should check out j-c's lammasu,
and im pretty sure a bunch other of his conversions are equally well equipped