• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

40K online teaser trailer

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Woa! Looks pretty cool. Translation from swedish on the site says something in the lines of:

Vi har fått tag på första bilden och filmerna från Vigil Games och THQ:s massiva onlinerollspel Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online. I skrivande stund kan du endast spana in spektaklet här på FZ, så håll till godo! Förvänta dig mer information om titeln senare under dagen/kvällen!
We have got our hands on the first footage and movies from Vigil Games and THQ:s massie online roleplaying game Warhammer 40,000 :Dark Millennium Online. As we write this (15/6 2010) you can only check out this spectacle here at FZ, so do it! Expect more info about this title later today/this eavening.

Good find!

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Its coming out in 2012. Now we know what causes the world to end, the epicness of this game. On another note, thats actually a Black Templar, and an imperial titan, so...weird....

Marcus Von Drac

Vampire Thrall
Looked more like shiny grey armour to me. Maybe a doom eagle?
But anyway, that looks like it could be a good game. I shall have to keep an eye on it.

Belly

Skeleton
That looks cool, I play WAR already, but this looks better... I didn;t know about this...Thanks for sharing :happy:

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
that looks awesome i cant wait to play it...got so tired of wow for many reasons lol