• Got some models to paint? Want to do it as a challenge in a group who help and encourage each other? Join our Tale of Painters - Third Edition. Any models, any army!

5000 points

TinTip

Skeleton
I got a pretty big game coming up and this is what im looking at running. Some is limited by what models i own

Lord
Lvl4 LoV
Zombie Dragon, Lance
Red Fury, QB, Tali of Pres, Nightshroud, OTS

Heroes
Lvl2 Death
Coven Throne, Lance
Aura of Dark Magisty, Armour of Destiny

Lvl1 Shadow, BSB
Barded Nightmare, Lance
Book of Arkhan, Enchanted Shield, Tali of Protection

Lvl1 LoV
Barded Nightmare, Lance
Staff of Damnation, Seed of Rebirth

Core
Ghouls x 40 w/champ
Skeletons x 50/FC, banner of eternal Flame
Skeletons x 49/FC
Dire Wolves x 10
Zombies x 30/standard
Zombies x 30/standard

Special
Crypt Horrors x 8/champ
Hexwraiths x 10
Vargheists x 6

Rare
Bloodknights x 10/Banner of Blood Keep, Musician
Terrorghiest
Terrorghiest
Varghulf

The two vamps on nightmares are going to be in the unit of blood knights in a 6x2

the terroghiests are probably going to be near the lord to help maximize their mobility and to support him while hes smashing face in CC

Bloody Maria

Ghoul
Right now I'm at work, so I can't say much other than that it looks like this is a pretty punchy list... and I like it! :perv:

Also, nice use of your BSB, because you're not giving him a magic banner you're still able to pick magic items, meaning you'll have 8 fortitude when you're playing for blood and glory.

Interesting enough, you're not fielding any Grave Guard, why is that?

Loempiaketzer

Crypt Horror
the only thing i can note is that your main dispel-force is riding a top of a dragon with his fancy generals-jacket on screaming "hit me with your best cannonball shot" and making angry faces to attract as much attention as possible...

that being said, take out those cannons quickly and your zombiedragon will live a happy afterlife!

looks good to me

TinTip

Skeleton
I guess i should have said this list is going up against LM, so im not to concerned about warmachines.
As far as why im not fielding GG, its mainly bacause this list is designed to bring the pain as fast as possible. Putting my lord on a zombie dragon, he will quickly be out of range of giving them the ability to march, and that would be to many points to just have a M4