• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

9TH Rage Uk's first 9th Age tournament

Me and some friends were desperate to keep playing fantasy massed combat games.KoW didn't appeal to us so we thought we'd give 9th a go. We love it. Best of all i'm not having to move my 200 clanrats individually.

We liked it so much we're putting on the Uk's first 9th age tournament:

Go to the warhammer forum for event details.

All the details are there, if your interested get in touch.

Lets get playing warhammer again!

Oppenheimer

Crypt Horror
Read over 9th rules. It really is just 8.5e maybe even 8.1e. There are very few changes to the core rules over 8. The only significant changes are in the army lists and magic items.

I guess that's what people want who hate how different AoS and KoW are. So good for them if they enjoy that. The changes that are made are ones I approve of. I just would rather it went further.

Interesting you should say that, most people complain it's gone too far!

I like what they've done so far, shame about the naming, but that's probably a good idea. I would love to travel up there but it's a bit of a trek up from Bath. If some of Bristol vanguard go I might see if II can get a lift with some of them. (9th seems to have kicked off in Bristol too btw.

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Cool to hear that other countries are picking it up too :)

I'm moving this thread to Contest of Arms btw.