• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
I'm completing a new short story, which I'm going to use as my entry in a writing competition that's happening on Lustria Online, with "the power of music" as theme (by rules, Lizardmen / Seraphon must be involved, or at least mentioned).

Anyway, my story is almost finished, and it involves a Necromancer as one of the main characters.... but before submitting it, I was wondering if someone can help me.
English is not my first anguage, so I would like a proofread review for grammar and terms and, most of all, a constructive review of the piece, to see if there's some unclear passage, or if i can add / subtract something.

Anyone volunteering? :bowdown:

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
If nobody volunteers, I can recommend trying out Grammarly (#notsponsored) - it's pretty smart and can help you with the grammar at least. It's not true proofreading, but at least it's something. I won't volunteer because this program has better grasp on the language rules than I do ;)

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
Dec 9, 2013
I'm completing a new short story, which I'm going to use as my entry in a writing competition that's happening on Lustria Online, with "the power of music" as theme (by rules, Lizardmen / Seraphon must be involved, or at least mentioned).

Anyway, my story is almost finished, and it involves a Necromancer as one of the main characters.... but before submitting it, I was wondering if someone can help me.
English is not my first anguage, so I would like a proofread review for grammar and terms and, most of all, a constructive review of the piece, to see if there's some unclear passage, or if i can add / subtract something.

Anyone volunteering? :bowdown:
How long is it?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu