• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Mar 10, 2022
Hello there
I would like to share today two "fanmade" versions of warhammer I found. I like them though they are in spanish, they are fanmade versions of warhammer, both of them has free pdf

Manuscript of Nuth (Manuscritos de Nuth)
Based on 6th edition these are easy to use armylist, with the units added in latter editions escaled to 6th edition and alternative army list (like each vampiric clan etc) and a lot of scenarios. They are more balanced and has a very good team

Manuscritos de Nuth - ¡Cargad!

Reforjed
As a mix of 6-8 th edition, this one is more lore oriented, but the edition of the army list is very good, lots of flavors and alternative army lists, and more than a few scenarios

PS I put it here as I thought it would be the best place, if not please let me now, or move this post to wherever is better suited, and I hope links are up to rules, thanks for reading

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu