• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

A Necromancer greets his fellows

Hi! I'm MortarchOfEverything. As you can probably guess, I have a thing for Undead in Age of Sigmar. I've been into AoS for about four years now. I am also a Warhammer 40k player.
As I have already stated, I love Undead, and the Legions of Nagash are my favorite army. However, I also play Chaos(primarily Tzeentch and Khorne) and Stormcast Eternals(Hallowed Knights and Hammers of Sigmar). To give you an idea of my play style, here are a few of my favorite tactics:
-Death: Taking a massive block of Heroes to abuse Deathless Minions
-Chaos: Archaon in a Tzeentch army casting Infusion Arcanum on himself
-Stormcast: Anything involving the Celestant-Prime

I do play Nighthaunt, and I've always wanted to play FEC, but so far, I only have a Terrorgheist and an AGK on foot.
i play nighthaunt too, but no FEC (personal tastes). And my terrorgheist fits nicely in my LoN army. ;)

If you're interested, I'm going to discuss some lists (not now as it's past midnight, i hope tomorrow to open a dedicated thread…)

EDIT: not today. My pc needs to be repaired...

Last edited:

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Welcome to the forum :). You have certainly come the right place for all Age of Sigmar related Vampire lists. I hope that you're able to find everything that you're looking for. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.