• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Account activation problem

Hello!

For some reason my other account "Loriel" didn't receive activation mail. Tried to resend it couple times. I used hotmail account, checked spam file. (had the same problem in druchii forum ;) )

If it would be possible, could you activate it / remove account so i could do another and use my other email address

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Hi there,

Unfortunately our admin is experiencing a lot of RL issues at the moment, but I'm sure he'll address this as soon as he gets back.

~ Darvy

Hello! I logged in with the account "loriel" but I wasn't able to change avatars / signatures or post threads with it. When I tried to do it just posted "you don't have permission to do so".

Anyway the "best" way to remedy the situation (in my point of view) would be just remove that Loriel account and change this account name to Loriel. (I actually got the same problem on Asrai.org and admin there just changed my name)