• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

account content metrics?

Hi, this question is specifically aimed at DoN.

Several other forums i am on display data on my profile page showing thins like my most posted in thread, the forum i post in most often, etc.

Do we have a page that shows such metrics? how hard would it be to add it in if not?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
If you look at your profile, there are tabs on there which show your activity, ability to find your posts / threads etc.

In regards to actual metrics, it is not something that is core. I'll have a quick look and see if there are any good external add-ons to provide this facility.

If you look at your profile, there are tabs on there which show your activity, ability to find your posts / threads etc.

In regards to actual metrics, it is not something that is core. I'll have a quick look and see if there are any good external add-ons to provide this facility.
Thanks for taking the time, DoN