• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt Rubber Ducky

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jun 9, 2009
Azazrel gave a painful shout as he pushed himself to his feet, pushing back the servants failing to help him in any useful way. He'd spent too much surviving the explosion and blocking the Necrach from drawing the remains of his strength to heal himself. Gritting his teeth he limped over to where Raksha held Cedric, loading his pistol as he went. "Don't kill him just yet" Azazrel attempted to say calmly to Raksha, but failed to hide a gasp of pain. Azazrel turned to Cedric, pointing the pistol at his head "I do not intend to spend the rest of this voyage in pain because of the antics of a fool, my strength is drained to much to heel these wounds, as I had to stop you from draining all of it. But it is not however too make to pull a trigger, and, well silver and vampires don't mix well." Azazrel coughed up more blood "I hope I've made myself clear for your sake"

Samiel

Zombie
Mar 22, 2011
Dietrich looks at Kraskor as he finishes speaking. He feels anger flowing through him at Cedric for almost killing them all. He walks over towards Cedric, his cloak billowing raggedly behind him. Sword in hand, he notices Cedric is already occupied with two others. The brutal Strigoi holds him by his neck and he can barely hear what Azazrel is saying but he doesn't look pleased at what has transpired.
Sheathing his sword he fixes Cedric with a cold stare. He will let this offense pass. It seems that the bumbling fool may pay with his unlife for it. Walking slowly he passes the two around Cedric, hoping they will finish the fool. Dietrich thinks about what happened with Kraskor and the whole "saint" bit. What kind of true Blood Dragon controls magic like that. Walking down the hallway he checks his weapons. They all seemed to be there. Amazing after what had happened out there. He really needed to be on his guard here. He had no reason to trust anyone. Cedric was the only one he was sure about. He might need to disappear if those two didn't do the job. The fool endangered them all just by being here.

count kill alot

Vargheist
May 16, 2010
As Bartram snarled at cedrick he replies ”you are right of course, but the ship is destroyer which was the point of this little exercise, still errors of judgments happen to the best of us I'm afraid” as he picks him self up and begins to dust off the stregio grabs him from the neck in reply to ripclaws demand cedrick states rather compulsively ”and what good would my magic do for the brainless” ”apologies for the last statement I am not used to Company except for that of franks, not much of a talker I'm afraid, what was your question again??” just then Azazrel walked up telling the stregio to spare his unlife and then threatening him With a pistol ”temper, temper you may need me more then you think as I see it we have more brutes then thinkers on this ship, tough my actions had the undesired effect it can be learned from and mended, we are on a voyage to a place With much sorcery your weapons can do little against such forces and besides think of how boring your trip would be With out me”.

OOC: sorry for the long wait:'(

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Raksha's eyes narrowed at Cedriks commentary, his muscles tensing... one movement, one flick of the wrist, and this wretches neck would snap he thought.

"You live.... for now, wizardling.... but you may die yet, if your fool magic threatens the pack again." Raksha growled, dropping the necrarch back to the deck and stalking towards the mast, leaping upwards to sit perched on one of the lower spars, still in earshot of the others, but with a vantage from which to watch them warily.

count kill alot

Vargheist
May 16, 2010
Ripclaws grip finally loosened and with that the creatures leaped upwards, still intrigued by it cedrick watches, studies its every move as it seams to bend the laws of physics “how fascinating, I shall have to studie it more closely when time presents it self, but for now more important tings to ponder upon, this bloodfang how perculier, he seams to be wielding powerful magic and once more understands the value of it, not relying completely on brute strength like the other Neanderthals of his bloodline, what is stranger still is his choice of phrase “SAINT???” for one as old as he one would expect that any shred of humanity would be long lost, yet he seams to be clinging to it which supports my previous thoughts” he thinks to him self “If I could but get a vial of his blood I would be able to see tings clearer, but this would mean getting close to him in which case id not survive, and With the amount of wards set at his palace frank would decompose before reaching his room, the cabin slaves are charmed by him which makes sense that they indeed are somehow linked to him, so he has eyes and ears every where this makes it impossible for me to talk freely to the others in private” as he passes bloodfang the ring is still alluring to him a source of power that must be studied, but With the current events now would not be the time or the place for such tings “I must be patient, time will come, lucky for me I can't die of old age” he thinks to him self as bursts into a hysterical laughter, he then whispers to frank to keep an eye on bloodfang but to keep its distance.

As he makes his way down to his chamber he notices all the lesser vampires as well as the slaves eyes fallowing him, to any that would look upon Them could clearly see that their is an intense hatred, disgust and bitterness towards him, but to cedricks distorted mind the Picture looks different, to him the looks are that of amazement perhaps even adoration, not one to keep his admirers hanging he decides to sing them a tune whiles passing Them by.

Finally he reaches his chamber his servant has done well as he has brought all of supply that was asked for, he then asks for a slave to be brought and so the experiments began, the screams could be heard from a fare as the day passed into the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu