• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Aki's non-VC batreps

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Thanks for my 'Luke Batrep Fix' :D To answer your question. Spells in play do not go away when the wizard forgets the spell. BUT it would have when you killed him.

Also that one combat with the black orcs and knights you actually played it correctly. If the pursuer or the new unit hit by the pursuer cannot 'close the door' then the models stay as they are (even if it means clipping). In subsequent rounds the victory can move to maximize the models. From the video I did not see a way for you to close the door.

akiro27

Wight King
What's this? LUKE GOT OFF HIS BUTT AND DID TWO BATREPS IN A NIGHT?

This one's for you, Yorga. Warriors in the house.

Game 3

-luke

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
akiro27 said:
What's this? LUKE GOT OFF HIS BUTT AND DID TWO BATREPS IN A NIGHT?

This one's for you, Yorga. Warriors in the house.

Game 3

-luke
W00t! A dedication to me! xD Sorry it was a 'painful' game Luke. Least the player was a gent. :thumbsup:

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Johnny-Crass said:
This thread is still going? And the old man is still posting? Impressive
Yes..I am still kicking. I am Luke's biggest fan. A Batrep groupie!

And Luke...now I know why your were reluctant to post this one. :redface:

akiro27

Wight King
Another non-VC batrep done! Dwarfs versus the Orc & Goblins, baby! 2500 points of non-shooty greatness

Battle Report

-- my list:
2500 Pts - Orcs & Goblins Roster

Arachnarok Spider

Mangler Squig

Shaman

20 x Night Goblins (Musician; Standard Bearer; Nets; Short Bow)

32 x Savage Orcs Big'Uns (FC, XHW)

5 x Goblin Wolf Rider Mob

Great Shaman
. . Level 4 Upgrade
. . . . 1 Fencer's Blades
. . . . 1 Lucky Shrunken Head

Black Orc Big Boss (Shield, Battle Standard Bearer)
. . . . 1 Talisman of Preservation

Orc Boar Chariot

Orc Boar Chariot

28 x Black Orcs (FC, Shield)

Goblin Wolf Chariot

5 x Boar Boyz Mob

3 x Trolls

Squig Herd (18 Squigs, 6 Night Goblins)

-luke

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Loved it. You're lucky the Dwarves didn't swarm you when you made the crack about what you do to his daughter. :perv:

Rep for Luke.

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
True Blood
:slapface:How did you go wrong with those fanatics?!
Still, I liked the report.:thumbsup: Bad luck, but at least you had a good try.
That Dispelling was really hard. I agree with wanting the new book. But then Dwarfs are anti-magic, so it probably will have strong Dispelling still.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
akiro27 said:
Next report - 3 game SPEEDHAMMER tournament. 1k armies, no lords, 1 hour per game.

battle report

-luke
I am so 'jelly' as my kid would say. That store looks fantastic and being able to serve beer in a game store! Man...doesn't get better than that and of course the communist government of California would NEVER allow such freedoms. :mad: Bigbats's army looks awesome (as does yours) :thumbsup: Thanks for another stellar batrep.

Bat (Nick) played really well but your luck was EPIC fail. Poor Luke. A rep for you to soothe your soul. :)

akiro27

Wight King
Here we go brothers, my first try at the dark elves. I'm assembling and painting like a fiend, but this 500 point game give me a taste for the glory to come ... until Nagash returns

500 points, Dark Elves vs Skaven
Battle Report

-luke