• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

akiro27

Wight King
Oct 1, 2010
Minnesota
Hey all,
Even tho this isn't a VC bat rep, this is my home forum - seems wrong not to post it to you guys.

I was all set to play my first Greenskins game until my partner had to cancel on me. Out of the blue my wife (never played warhammer, but enjoys all manner of board games) suggested I teach her.

whipped up a few 1200 point lists and she kicked my butt ;)

Video Bat Rep

-aki

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
RE: O&G vs Skaven: marital bliss

Warhammer seems like just the thing that'd be great to share with your significant other. I hope she stays with it and continues to play with you. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Noobafrass

Grave Guard
Jan 1, 2012
RE: O&G vs Skaven: marital bliss

i am certainly jealous. Alas, my wife loves games, but not ones where we overtly play against each other.

akiro27

Wight King
Oct 1, 2010
Minnesota
Hey all,
I'm turning this thread into my non-VC batReps. This way i dont flood the forum with whatever army i'm most into at the time. However, since this is the best forum of all time, containing the best warhammer players of all time, I don't want to miss posting them here ;)

So - i got a 2k battle in with my buddy's empire. We made some mistakes - hell, i'm pretty new to O&G - but it was fun as can be. Here's the batrep for those interested.

Battle Report

-aki

akiro27

Wight King
Oct 1, 2010
Minnesota
Hey all - won a game at the club this week with my VC versus beastmen this week, but didn't have the time to take the pics during. You'll have to take my word for it ;)

However, my second game of the week - 2k O&G versus Empire - did not go so well.
YouTube BatRep

-aki

akiro27

Wight King
Oct 1, 2010
Minnesota
@Yorga: hahahah yeah, such is my curse I guess. With yesterdays' game and the overrun/spider issue I feel like I won that one - or came really close had that not been so game-changing-ly misplayed. Still having fun so it's all good.

Going to go with my VC on monday versus my buddy's chaos. Back to my roots for that one, baby!

-aki

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
akiro27 said:
@Yorga: hahahah yeah, such is my curse I guess. With yesterdays' game and the overrun/spider issue I feel like I won that one - or came really close had that not been so game-changing-ly misplayed. Still having fun so it's all good.

Going to go with my VC on monday versus my buddy's chaos. Back to my roots for that one, baby!

-aki

I commented on YouTUbe. But look at page 61, NO MORE FOES. He still would have been able to overrun so you didn't really get cheated on that even though he did it wrong.

Zombieboy

Skeleton
Feb 27, 2011
He had already overrun once (against the troll) so he couldn't overrun again once he killed the spider (BRB pg 58)

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
Zombieboy said:
He had already overrun once (against the troll) so he couldn't overrun again once he killed the spider (BRB pg 58)

Oops! Missed that point. :slapface: Then yeah....Rotter got a cheap win. Next time show him the page and paragraph I cited for you Luke.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
Luke...Luke...Luke...:slapface: He vanguarded his dogs so they could NOT charge your mangler on turn 1! see p. 79

Chaos chariots have 4 wounds, not 5. So he had 1 wound remaing after your mangler hit it.:redface:

Remember...Slaneeshi troops don't panic. So 25% casualties or not they won't run off.:silent:

You can't charge backwards! How did his chariot move back into your mangler? The only way to come into contact with an enemy unit is to declare a charge (unless you have random movement and chariots don't.):slapface: p. 16 first big paragraph under Declare Charge.

BUT....YOU WON!!:suck::thumbsup::suck: And the people in Hell cheered Luke as ice water was passed around! :devil2:

Good job my friend.:thumbsup: Rep for you!

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Jan 25, 2012
California
Yorga you can never declare a charge on a mangler but instead must move on it as it follows the rules for fanatics. Rest of what the old man says is right though luke.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu