• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
Narenzade said:
I like your reports, bro.

I secretly cheer everytime you win.

I don't secretly do it...I do a happy dance. No...really. :clown:

Tawg

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jan 16, 2012
Have to say, I will be spending some time watching your channel, very well presented, and very fun to watch :pumpkin:

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
akiro27 said:
thanks Tawg!

Here are two more just because you guys are so kind: 2 games versus new high elves this weekend

Game 1: WoC vs HE
Game 2: O&G vs HE

Going to try the VC against them next!

-aki

~Spoiler~

Game one made me chuckle as the HE player worked the Chaos army like a lil bitch. ;) I find this humorous because there are some whinners on the Ulthuan.net forums claiming they have no way to deal with Chaos Warriors with their brand new so 'under-powered' army book. Oh PLEEEEAAASE! :rolleyes:

Regarding game two. Luke, check the rules under panic but when something like shooting makes you panic, I think you flee away from the direction of the source, not the closest enemy. Of course I don't have my rule book today.

PrinceCharming

Black Knight
Feb 20, 2013
that is correct Yorga , if u get shot and panic, u run away from the shooters

If u panic from a fleeing friendly, u flee from their direction,

If u flee from a miscast and blowing up 25% u flee from closest enemy

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
PrinceCharming said:
that is correct Yorga , if u get shot and panic, u run away from the shooters

If u panic from a fleeing friendly, u flee from their direction,

If u flee from a miscast and blowing up 25% u flee from closest enemy

I checked the rule book.

1) Correct

2) Incorrect. If a unit makes another unit panic the newly panicked unit flees from the closest enemy. So consider that in your tactics.

3) Incorrect. If your wizard miscasts and blows up 25% of it's own unit it technically falls into the first category. But how do you run away from yourself? o.O You should probably randomize the direction of flight. As if your men scattered....

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
akiro27 said:
hey guys, 2500 points of greenskins vs some Nurgle Warriors. Practice for an upcoming tournament. Going for 'many answers' in my list. Hopefully it'll pay off!

Battle Report

-aki

I threw rep your way for winning again Luke. :) Your only mistake was the vomit failure. I thought your tactic on the fanatics about which way to send them was brilliant. :thumbsup:

You will do well at the tourney. But Tourneys move fast and I would not try to slow up things with pics and notes if I were you. It will exhaust you. You really need to have some down time between matches. My 103 player tournament last week was a good example. I had no magic and almost no shooting in my army so my turns went fast. It let me get all my games done before time was called and gave me some nice breathers.

Zombieboy

Skeleton
Feb 27, 2011
Very awesome reports! I always get excited when I see more of your batreps on because they are so well done and entertaining. Let us know how you do at the tourney!

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Jan 25, 2012
California
I went to the same tournament as yorga and finished all my games with atleast a hour to spare and i had magic and shooting. Yorga is just a slow old man

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
Johnny-Crass said:
I went to the same tournament as yorga and finished all my games with atleast a hour to spare and i had magic and shooting. Yorga is just a slow old man

Then how come I came and watched some of your games in progress? :tongue:

But yeah...these old joints don't work the way they use to....:slapface:

Narenzade

Wight King
Mar 22, 2012
Good work, Luke. It sounds like you had a great time. I look forward to more tournament reports too!

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
Another rep for Luke! You keep winning buddy and you'll have more rep than Johnny. ;)

I'm eating up thse new Lizardmen Batreps. Lizards have been a bane of mine for some time.

Yorga

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 7, 2011
Luke! MOAR BATREPS!

I'm going through withdraws here man! :slapface:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu