• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Aliiiiiiiive!

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Ahem. I'm alive. Not waterlogged, irradiated, earthquak'd, or otherwise feeling Mother Natures Mighty slaps.

So anybody that might or might not have been worrying about me on this li'l island nation that just got hit with one of the worst natural disasters in history, put your fears to rest. And I thank you for worrying, it warms my black little heart.

All joking aside though, we've been busy as all hell after that Tsunami hit. I've barely been able to get online at all after 14 hour workdays around the clock, but I'm slowly crawling back to Carpe Noctem as it's...well...my home. Online. I know I've got outstanding debts to pay to at least one of you, and now I've gotta figure out what DoN might have promised me to do/have done to me while in my absence. I know he's a cheeky fellow like that. :perv:

But yes. Here's me trying to make a return since my Interwebz are functioning! Huzzah!

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Yay! So glad to hear you are okay Oni. I missed seeing you around and was pretty worried until I heard you were still playing league of legends.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Fantastic to see you back Oni – and to hear you are ok. We was indeed worried, especially when you stopping coming online.

Don’t you ever disappear again y’hear? Now get back to work!

Oh, and don’t forget to sign up to the new VAU if you haven’t already done so xD

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
WB Oni, glad to see that you are unscathed (by the Tsunami/Earthquake at least :perv: )

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
You sure you are alive Oni? Being what you are you could have just not noticed when you heart stopped beating.

Grish

Liche
True Blood
So what kind of super powers did you develop being exposed to radiation levels? You can tell us, we can keep a secret.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Well, Oni, may not know you all that well, but it's definitely good to hear you're OK!

Anubis

Wight King
Welcome back, and glad to hear you're doing alright! xD
Hope that all your friends/family are also safe and sound too.

Seeing what's happened makes me quite thankful that I only live on top of 1 major fault system instead of a 4-way continental divide!

Cheers!

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Good to hear you're okay, hopefully friends and family are also fine but I guess they are if you're cracking jokes and posting here on CN. Seriously scary stuff there in Japan.

Questioner

Wight King
Is it him though, or an evil master of Internet disguise??

Sorry, started questioning again. If it is you, Welcome Back! and well done for staying on this plane of existence (not that there is anything wrong with the others...)