• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

alternative Corpse Cart....

Now I'm thinking of getting a couple of undead chariots from Black Tree, If I told my opponent that it's a corpse cart would that be fine? what's your general concensus? after all I would be making it VERY clear before hand.

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
I wouldn't have a problem with that. Undead armies lend themselves to creative model choices naturally. Most people are probably pretty hip to that.

Malisteen

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Keep in mind that undead armies have access to a number of chariot type units - skeleton chariots, corpse carts, coven thrones, mortis engines, and black coaches. If possible you should make sure your model is recognizable as a 'corpse cart' and not one of those other types.

The only other chariot type I use and will use is a black coach so it shouldn't be a problem. I still have my coach from when it was first released.

The mini I'm thinking of looks like a very ramshackle chariot with skellies and horses so it's quite different from the black coach model. Easy to tell apart.

Should be fine. The original corpse cart drawings are just a wagon pulled by a undead cow with a skeleton rider on the cart. Hey works for me

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Nah as long as you make it clear before set-up I would be totally okay with it. Actually I prefer people using their imagination and getting alternative models or cool conversions.