• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Alternative Wight model

O

Oronare

Hey all,

I do like the wight king model even if he isn't perfect, b ut does anyone know of any good alternatives? Preferably metal and doesn't have to be a GW figure.

thanks.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Convert a Grave Guard? No seriously, there is a possibility it could look really good, with a nice long cloak and ornate armour.

nice looking BSB dark sheep

Wight heroes are just the most powerful heroes from the old world that have been reserected to serve vampires, so technically u could use any character model to represent them.

Im sure with enough time and effort a plastic bretonnian knight could be turned into an excellent wight king.

sven

Skeleton
I use Lotr's barrow wights
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat150142a&prodId=prod1090059

The one with the diadem looks great with a shield. I use the other one as a spectral vampire. Two heroes with one blister :)

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
That last reaper one is really nice, tempted myself. But Arion's suggestion is good, as the GG models are some of the best GW have made.