• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

And You Say GW Don't Get the Internet...

Abbysal

Crypt Horror
I can't wait to get my hands on one of those, especially as I am more of a modeler that will help heaps. Who would have thought GW can get things right once in a while! How much do you think it will cost? It can't be much more expensive than the original piece of crap they brought out but whatever they charge I'll gladly pay it for results like that.:zombie1:

Hahaha!

"Each particle of paint is laser guided to land in the exact place to create the most realistic high lights and low lights. Now you can paint like a 'Eavy Metal painter in minutes instead of days. This wonderful system can be yours for only 5 easy payments of $9.99. And remember the Emperor Protects!""

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
The Inspector said:
Disciple of Nagash said:
I'm sorry, but what 'effing idiot would fall for that? I mean for god sake.
You need to interact with more people on the internet.
As they say; "There aren't more stupid people now than it was before, internet has just made stupidity a whole lot more accessible".

Still, I gotta hand it to GW. They're able to summon up a healthy dose of humour when they want to.:thumb:

Capt Rubber Ducky

Vampire Count
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
I'm sorry, but what 'effing idiot would fall for that? I mean for god sake.
*Shifty eyes*

The Inspector said:
Danceman said:
Still, I gotta hand it to GW. They're able to summon up a healthy dose of humour when they want to.:thumb:
Yep, just look at the new Beastmen book!

OH HO HO SATIRE
Don't forget the dragon special character (WoC) with all its stats 6 (bar Ld)

ironlord

Black Knight
Master Vampire said:
Reminds me we didn't do anything this year for CN... *oh wait*
As someone who remembers last year's april fools I dont think CN should do anything because we were ready to kill last year. :vampire2: :vampire3: xD

Anubis

Wight King
a pretty good laugh! though i'm sure a few people out there will think it's true?!:zombie3:

still, at least it's not joking about other countries issuing travel advisories against canada due to the rampaging beaver attacks and how tourists are being built into beaver damns...

cheers!

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
The BBC pulled a prank off once with that Monty Python actor... He was telling a story about penguins, about a species that was never cold. They edited so, that the penguins flew off from Antartica to the rain forests in South America :lol:

Nevertheless, I see people believe this GW prank too.

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
The Inspector said:
Danceman said:
Yep, just look at the new Beastmen book!

OH HO HO SATIRE
Touché, good sir. Touché!

Even though I am rather fond of the Beastie boys the book isn't GWs finest creation, still, better than Daemons.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
*gets in evil monkey pose and points at danceman* Why is everyone so mean to uuuuuusssss!!

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
I'm talking about everyone picking on Daemons >.> Though, even the 40k codex is just plain underpowered unless I can actually survive for a couple turns after deep striking, which is much harder than it sounds...

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
This is the reason why I lock myself up on April Fools Day when I'm low on energy... I cannot for the love of my life see what's real or not when I feel tired and somehow I'm always tired on that day...yeah :silent:

I wouldn't have fallen for this though as it's blatantly obvious but I wonder how many did.

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I find it surprising that after April Fool's Day they didn't announce it was a joke... or do I oversee it? :vampire3: