• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
So far 3 wounds on NM3 at normal armour save. Might shoot a little more on them, not sure what my large mob of shoota boyz should be shooting at, or if they should be running.

Warboss and ardboyz, shooting at cultists in ruin. Same stats of sluggas and the warboss twinlinked shoota, apart from his ability to reroll. First two dice will be the warboss.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
5 ap 6 wounds. Guess you will be using the 4+ cover save. Guess I should have used a grenade also, oh well.

Time for the Battlewagon, three big shootas that can shoot at NM2

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
So far.
3 wounds on NM3, ap 5 and 6, so they can use there 3+ armour save.
5 wounds on cultists in ruin, think the best they can use is 4+ cover save.
1 wound on NM2 ap 5 so ordinary 3+ power armour save.
A crew shaken and explode result on R3, unsure if it have cover save.

Just missing my large shoota boyz horde in the shooting phase, but need to see what happens to the rhino before I decide where to waste there shots.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Not near a rulebook, ill look up the area terrain stuff tomorrow, but yes didn't enter it, moved my unit to its outskirts.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Don't see anything that make area terrain prevent things like shooting or assaulting. There is more or less true LOS in warhammer both types now.

My large Ork shoota boy mob will shoot at NM3, 3 Orks with shootas in range, and 3 Orks with big shootas.

The 3 shootas first

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
So another 5 wounds on NM3, you have 3+ armour save against all the shots.

Assaults next.

Ard Boyz with warlord will assault your Cultists.
OB2 will assault NM3.

Will await your armour saves and overwatch shooting before moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu