• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Anilar vs Johnny-Crass 2500 Wood Elf face off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
Well time for me to go to bed, thou i suspect ill have nightmares about Drycha's loverboys tonight. So will first respond to your moving, spellsinger shooting and magic when I wake up.

Anilar

Wight King
I can't remember if I fail dispels on one and two's like I would if I cast a spell. Am without rulebook at the moment.
Rerolling just in case. Otherwise it is autodispelled.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Oh sorry read the spell wrong. Thought it was cast then pick. This one is being cast on the forest the Man is next to. Last one was cast on the forest Ole Treebeard was next too

Anilar

Wight King
Not sure your aware, but just so you know, there is no range on the damage part of the spell. That can hit any forest on the board. Gonna let you cast your spell.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
I am aware. But right now I dont want to leave me wood at home (Though they do have pills for that)

D3

Anilar

Wight King
One thing I just realised. Seems you have placed your eagles on 40x40mm bases, they come on 50x50mm. Old old war eagles came on 40x40 bases.

Anilar

Wight King
Np, ill also be annoying once more. The wood to the right, that you have treesinged, can not move unto a unit, in this case your treekin. The wood would stop as soon the base of the wood touches the base of a the treekin. So maybe another end of turn map is in order, where you fix these issues.

And to my Charges my eagle on the right would like to charge your eagle on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.