• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Anilar vs Johnny-Crass 2500 Wood Elf face off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
End of my movement, still getting use to using the various forms of movements that can be performed in the program. So please say if something seems off.

Rolling for magic.

Anilar

Wight King
Failed. Shooting. Large Glade guard unit. 22 Fire shots on your TMA, all long range. 1 Dice the Noble that hit on a 2+ rest hit on 4+

Anilar

Wight King
Reroll noble shot. Forgot I had a champion too, he would have been third dice, second dice would have been the mage. Didn't write anything about her, since she shoots like the rest as long its on long range. Will you allow me to count the third dice as a hit, since the champion would have hit on a 3+ ???

Anilar

Wight King
12 Hits then at str 3. Wounding on sixes.

Just to clarify, when that unit shoots, the first dice will always be the Noble, the second the spellweaver, the 3rd the champions, as long the unitcomposition is as it is now.

Anilar

Wight King
3 Wounds, any unsaved will double up to 2 wounds. Will have to wait and see if you fail all your saves, before shooting with the next unit.

Anilar

Wight King
Well have to make up for my lack of magical superiority.

I don't know if GG2 have a clear line of sight to the TMA, or if the forest is making some trouble Don't have on of thos Citadel forests, so don't know how much the foliage covers outside the base.

Anilar

Wight King
Well another 12 shots no fire unfortunately. Short range so they hit on a 4+ with the light cover thing.

Anilar

Wight King
None ofcourse. Have a noble on a eagle that will shoot your TMA through the forest. He will hit on a 3+, Long range and light cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.