• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Anilar(Wood Elf ) vs. Sweeney Todd(VC) 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
I think your unit would be placed slightly more to the left, to the maximize models in combat and all that.
So 6 Glade guards, the first one will be my champion in challenge.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Derp. One regular knight goes down. So I have 2 RnF models that can strike the unit. I'll resolve those now. Rolling to hit(3+ cos of BotB)

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Anilar said:
Didn't that banner die to my shooting ????
:slapface: You're right, I just realized that. Fortunately(for me), it doesn't change anything because I didn't roll any 3s on the to hit rolls.

My champ and his horse flubs terribly. So that concludes our attacks. I have dealt 8 wounds and charged. You deal 1 wound, have a banner and BSB. So you lose by 6. Break test at -6 penalty for you with BSB reroll.

EDIT: Whoops, it seems you do get Steadfast. So just a Break test with no penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.