• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Anilar(Wood Elf ) vs. Sweeney Todd(VC) 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
Characters.

Spellweaver and BSB placed in the large Glade Guard unit.
Branchwraith on the right most unit of dryads.

Anilar

Wight King
I had completely forgotten my Hero on great eagle, first time fielding him, have placed him over to the right, you are ofcourse allowed to redeploy your ghouls and characters.

Scouts placed, they don't change even if you redeploy.

Anilar

Wight King
4 Dice for me, 2 for you so far, untill you have channelled.

My mage know all spells of life because of her proximity to wizard tower. I will throw two dice at Throne of Vines.

Anilar

Wight King
Not to begin with, but just wait untill you get into close combat, against Chaos-born and his skaven it was not impressive what my troops were able to kill.

Ill throw Awakening of the wood on the D2 dogs. 2 Dice, magic missile D6 str 6 hits.

Anilar

Wight King
Im going to assume your not using your dispel scroll on your dogs. You are ofcourse welcome to prove me wrong.
But ill roll for hits and move on to shooting.

Number of hits.

Anilar

Wight King
4 D2 dogs dead. Not sure if they hide some regen save.

My waywatchers will shoot at the D1 dogs. Short range, but I guess shooting through a forest will give a -1 modifier. So 3+ to hit.

Anilar

Wight King
I might get some thoughness values wrong doing the game, but believe the dogs are T3.

So 4+ to wound.

Anilar

Wight King
Another 4 dead dogs. 2 by Killing blow.

Every GG in the army will shoot at you Black Knights.
Thats 40 shots including the Spellweaver, doing volley shot from the large group, as I have forgotten to make the group 11 wide, instead of 10 to begin with. So 1 GG from the third rank can fire.

Long range, the two small GG groups are on higher ground, so should have uninterupted line of sight.
So hit on 4+

Anilar

Wight King
Now you just have to be so nice as to fail all your saves. ;)

But that was my turn. Have recoloured my spellweaver to indicate she has throne of vines.

End of turn map, will be provided when you have done your black knight saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.