• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Anilar(Wood Elf ) vs. Sweeney Todd(VC) 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Thanks. Here's movement for my turn, no charges obviously. Now rolling to see what kind of forest my Vargheists jumped into.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Forgot to mention, the facing on my Spirit Hosts may be a bit misleading. Dunno why it shows them as pointing forward even though I turned them to face the sides. If you zoom in you can see their true facing.

Winds of Magic:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
OK, so 9PD to 6DD(before your channels, inclusive of Cluster of Radiants).

My Lord will cast Raise Dead with 3 PD:

Anilar

Wight King
Forgot to roll for my Hero on eagle to see if he could march at all.
Not sure Why it says my treekin moved 51 inches when all they did was moving 3 inches backwards.

And why it says your dogs have moved too.

Anilar

Wight King
Bah made my first obvious mistake, forgot to turn my treeman slightly, so he could cast treesinging on the Vargheists. It with blood forest rules could have made some damage. Still getting used to magic line of sight, in the good old days there was no such limitation to the spell.

Well Throne of Vines on the Spellweaver. 2 Dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.