• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Ill change awakening of the wood into the signature spell earthblood. Double Shield of thorns, one will be exchanged with flesh to stone.

Spells.
Spellweaver: Earthblood, Flesh to Stone, Throne of Vines and Shield of Thorns.

Your turn to deploy, give some dogs to shoot at :grave:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Argh, I don't have any more appropriate references for 'dogs'. Sorry about the slow pace of my posting BTW, I have a funeral to attend. And Buddhist funerals are a lot more time consuming than the Christian ones you may be used to.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
10 Glade guard.

And funerals important, and yes im used to christian funerals, but seen enough asian movies to know a buddist funeral is a time consuming one.

So take the time you need, im a very patient man.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
I wonder if those movies show the whole thing. As in dropping by every night for the week before the actual funeral and all that jazz.

Anyways, there seems to be a bug in BC with regards to my Zombies. So I had to create another unit just to get it to work properly. Ignore Z1, they aren't actually supposed to be in my army.

PS: I just realized that the list I put up was a little out of date. I had dropped 5 Zombies to put Other Trickster's Shard on my Lord, but forgot to update the Word document that I store my army list in. Do you mind if I put that change in?

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Dryads.

Go ahead with your updates, was kinda wondering why that little gem of an item wasn't there on your list, not that many armies leaving it behind.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Thanks man, edited the post in the first page to reflect the change. I also tweaked my army in BC for that purpose too.

And this drop has gone to the dogs.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Might be your first real placement in your head. But since wood elves are quite fragile, everything is real placements for wood elves, since even a few bats or dogs making it into combat, might make some serious damage and disruption to the wood elf army.

Glade Guards.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Dogs threaten your units? Haha I think you're overreacting, mate. Has the fear of chaff units made you forget to post the map? :tongue:

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Apparently. :slapface:
And it is not fear, just a healthy respect made from experience. I only have so many shots, before I am slaughtered in close combat. My CC glass hammer units, have a tendency to be glass polishing rags instead.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
I've gone batty waiting for your map

And yeah, 8ed really punishes units with no staying power. Which is basically the whole Wood Elf army.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Just assume if there is no map within a few minutes of when there should be a map, that I have forgotten it, and then your welcome to remind me.

Mr. treeman. Only unit with staying power.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
I placed treekin, if you missed that. So your turn to place the first of one of your shambling hordes, that an undead army doesn't leave behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu