• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Anilar(Wood Elf) vs. Sweeney Todd(WoC) 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
Placed the ruler on the left most guard, he just cut the corner. If you can see a mistake your welcome to point it out.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Fair enough. I was going purely on guesstimation, so I'll just take back what I said.

And you're jumping the gun when you said 10 dead Marauders. They have a 5+ save(light armor+shield), reduced to 6+ due to your arrows being S4. Here's the saves:

Anilar

Wight King
Well Close combat then. Lets do the shrine vs. eagle noble. Both down to 1 wound, you strike first, remember my guy just got boosted to T5.

Anilar

Wight King
Great, that guy haven't succeded in a single armour save. Think I forgot to strike with the eagle last turn too.

Well guess you can roll your dice for your chaos lord and the exalted disc rider, they both hit before anything I got. Might first roll back sometime tonight almost out of the door.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Alright, my Lord will have a go first. 1 less attack than before because the Warshrine blessed itself. Rolling to hit:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
So close yet so far. That's 2 non-magical S6 wounds against your Treeman, you can save those then smiteth thine smart-meister.

Status
Not open for further replies.