• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Anilar(Wood Elf) vs. Sweeney Todd(WoC) 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Well, I wouldn't count this much of a victory. The scenario is grossly unfair to Wood Elves, but then again the same can be said about 8ed itself.

Your placing the Waywatchers in the tower was a big mistake; it allowed me to springboard my Chaos Warriors into the tower on Turn 1. Though I was counting on said Warriors holding out a lot longer than they did...

Anilar

Wight King
Aye had forgot all about not being able to flee from a building. Charging treekin into knights was also a mistake, since they could have been used to delay the knights another turn. But had to see what they could do.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
When you said 'had to see what they could do', are you referring to the Treekin or the Knights? Because I'll be quite surprised if you can't recognize a Knight Bus when you see one, though mine is a somewhat killier version than most other races' versions of the Knight Bus.

Anilar

Wight King
My treekin, aye could see it was a bus. And had no illusions about the fate of my treekin.
Was a bit surprised your bus decided to shoot my eagle to begin with.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Yeah, stopping to shoot the eagle was a bad idea. I was hoping I could remove that eagle without having to get my bus redirected for a turn. But I quickly realized I should just have charged it earlier and gotten it over with.

And yes, charging your Treekin in was a bad idea, which in effect cancelled out my abovementioned mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.