• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Here is the thread Sweeney. Working on army list at the moment.

Should I just post a map, or should we do some weird stuff like rolling for terrain, and/or take turns to place some terrain.

A question on Hellcannon, does it have magical attacks in close combat. ???

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
What Johnny said.

And I guess you should do up a map if that's fine by you. I'm not a fan of mysterious terrain though.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Working Night shifts this weekend, might first have the head to make a map monday, after I have rested. But will see if I get around to it sooner. Have a rather weird day cycle when I do night shifts.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Map I came up with, will not claim to be an expert map maker, so any feedback is welcome.

As per your request, ordinary forests apart from two of them being circular.
Thinking the dark green stuff being a hotspring marsh, just meaning it is a marsh that haven't frozen over in the winter landscape.
Two ordinary roundish hills.
A wall obstacle.
Not sure about the chaos altar. Was thinking impassable ground, doesn't really block line of sight. Maybe provide soft cover to units shooting over it on other units where they are both at ground level. Maybe hard cover, if the target unit is adjacent to the structure.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Army list, using the same one as im using against Johnny-Crass in our woodie face-off. When you have posted your army will you do the honours of rolling for mission.

Spellweaver, Lore of Life, Longbow.
Level 4 upgrade.
Wand of Wych Elm.
Stone of Rebirth.

Battle Standard Bearer.
Light Armour, Shield.
Asyendi's Bane.
Hail of Doom Arrow.
Dragon Helm.

Noble.
Eternal Kindred.
Great Weapon, Light Armour, Shield, Longbow.
Amaranthine Brooch.
The Other Trickster's Shard.
Mounted on a Great Eagle.

Branchwraith.
Cluster of Radiants.

20 Glade Guard.
Full command, Banner of the Eternal Flame.

12 Glade Guard.
Standard Bearer and Musician.

12 Glade Guard.
Standard Bearer and Musician.

8 Dryads.

8 Dryads.

6 Treekin.

7 Waywatchers.
Sentinel.

Treeman.

2 Great Eagles.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Chaos Lord(Mark of Tzeentch) – Ogre Blade, Talisman of Endurance, Helm of Many Eyes, Charmed Shield, barded Chaos Steed, Bloodcurdling Roar

Exalted Hero(BSB)(Mark of Tzeentch) – Talisman of Preservation, great weapon, Favor of the Gods, barded Chaos Steed

Exalted Hero(Mark of Tzeentch) - Golden Eye of Tzeentch, Dragonhelm, halberd, shield, Disc of Tzeentch, Stream of Corruption

Chaos Sorcerer(L2)(Mark of Tzeentch) – Dispel Scroll, Necrotic Phylactery, Third Eye of Tzeentch,

21 Chaos Warriors(Mark of Khorne) - shields, halberds, musician, standard bearer, Standard of Discipline

40 Marauders(Mark of Khorne) – great weapons, full command

22 Marauders(Mark of Slaanesh) – light armor, shields, full command

(3x)5 Chaos Warhounds

9 Chaos Knights(Mark of Tzeentch) – musician, standard bearer, Banner of Rage

Warshrine(Mark of Tzeentch)

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Its fine. Would wish the mission was not won or lost by the fact who have control, but it just gave a nice large bonus amount of VP.

Rolling for control of the tower.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Took another no scenery blood altar, tell me if you prefer one of the towers instead.
Im thinking 3 levels high, contact is made when in contact with the walls, not what we could call the doorsteps. What do you think.

On the bloodaltar on the side, we need to agree if its only the altar that is impassable or the whole base thing. ???

Have placed my forest, the south part of the battlefield. You have to decide if your going to place your 20 marauders in the tower.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Im not sure if your Chaos characters can do something the rest of the worlds of heroes can not.

Your lord have Helm of many eyes and Favour of the gods both are enchanted items.
Your Disc riding hero, Collar of Khorne and Golden eye of Tzeentch both Talismans.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
For some reason I always make that mistake with my WoC characters. Army list edited.

I'm fine with those conventions, though I'd suggest putting a bit of distance between the watchtower and the altar.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Im not sure if you are to place a unit first, or if its only if you wan't to place a unit in the tower.
But who ever of us that place units first can just move the altar. We still need to decide if the altar is impassable on the whole scenery base, or just where the stone altar is.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Fair enough. And no, I don't want to start in the watchtower.

EDIT: I think the altar should be impassable only where the altar is.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
So who is first to place a unit, now that you don't want to place one in the tower. The rulebook doesn't seem to explain that so well, at least not with my understanding of english.???

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu