• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Will use one number 4 to get number two Flesh to Stone. The other 4 ill exchange for the signature spell.

So will have.
Earth blood.
Awakening of the Wood.
Flesh to Stone.
The Dwellers from below.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
No Throne of Vines? Awesome! You can have your miscast and eat it too :tongue:

I'll roll for my Sorcerer. Lore of Tzeentch, obviously(I don't have a choice):

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
That sucks. Of all things I had to get the 2 useless spells in the Lore. I'll switch Transmogrification for Flickering Fire of Tzeentch.

So my spells are Flickering Fire and Call to Glory.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Well wouldn't say call to glory is a useless spell. Another hero on the battlefield, with all those fancy eye of the gods challenge power stuff, could be nice. And if nothing else you can always cast my spells instead.

Happy Glade guards. Glade is happy in danish.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Yeah, because using PD to give one random guy 2 extra attacks and an extra wound is totally worth it :rolleyes:

Angry Warriors are angry.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Another bunch of happy stick shooters. They think they can easily shoot your warriors and knights, there arrows hitting eye slits, and other perceived weak spots. That what they have read in the fluff they should be able to do, so they don't worry yet. I think they will get a lesson in this battle.

Couldn't come up with any destructive or similar word starting on Y, that would fit into my dryad thing. But think ill have to remember it for future reference, when a little fun on behalf of the dryads are in order.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Stick shooters? Them Slaaneshi boy-girl-hermaphrodite things would rather shoot their sticks at you if you know what I mean :perv:

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Wonder how far we can go without smacking that warning banner up, used for what some would fine inappropriate language.

Oh placed some Hard Redwood Treekin. Redwood bark is fire retardent. So Knobbly Hard Redwood Treekin, where friction isn't a problem, if you know what I mean.

Wonder if we should get Bishop into it too, it seems he found Johnny-Crass reference to hard wood in the challenge thread amusing and worthy of the Random Quote thing.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Anilar said:
Wonder how far we can go without smacking that warning banner up, used for what some would fine inappropriate language.

Oh placed some Hard Redwood Treekin. Redwood bark is fire retardent. So Knobbly Hard Redwood Treekin, where friction isn't a problem, if you know what I mean.

Wonder if we should get Bishop into it too, it seems he found Johnny-Crass reference to hard wood in the challenge thread amusing and worthy of the Random Quote thing.

Ho ho, I see what you did there :perv:. I'm not sure how far we can go, but I know how far I can come. I'd smack that banner alright :perv:

As for Bishop, maybe not. We aren't choirboys now are we?

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Only characters left for me. BTW, one question before I finish my deployment: do I have to reform to shift the positions of my characters in the front rank of a unit?

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
No characters can move freely in a front rank of a unit, or second rank if enough characters. As long as you don't exceed there maximum movement allowance, so usually moving them around, make the rest of the unit move a little shorter than they otherwise could, if the character stayed at his place.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Uh, I don't understand your answer. Did you mean yes or no? What I was thinking of was placing my Sorcerer in a block of Marauders. The Sorcerer would be in the left side of the front rank, and shift to the right side as the unit makes a march move(if necessary). Is that allowed?

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Its a yes they can move freely in a unit. As long as they stay in the front rank, and they don't exceed there maximum movement allowance. So as a example if you just march in a straight line forward, and both the sorcerer and the unit he is in have the same movement, lets say they can march 8 inches, then the unit will not march a full 8 inch straight forward, because the sorcerer will spend some of his 8 inch allowance moving across from one side to the other. Usually in some diagonal line, which will mean the unit will move forward as a whole somewhere around 6-7 inches.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
Just wan't to be sure I have the first turn, before I place my characters and my infiltrators.

And your BSB seems a little lonely.

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
One of those games where I would have liked to have 3 units of infiltrators. Then I could have placed scouts or waywatchers in your deplopyment zones too, one on each flank. But place my waywatchers where it is probably a stupid place to place them.

Can't make first turn right away, as im about to play some Borderlands2 with a bunch of friends, so will probably be rather late before I get around to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu