• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Seems like the trees are causing as many casualties as you are. I presume the Khorne Marauders will need to take DT tests as well. 3 guys are out of the marsh, so that's 26 DT tests:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
You'll need to make 10 DT tests for GG1, for fleeing through GG3 and then through GG2. Out of this 10, 2 will be for the Spellweaver. And Panic test for GG2 as well.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Alright, map up. I'm having the same issue with my Warshrine as you did with your Eagles. You have to zoom in to see its true facing, it's angled to the left a little.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
You're right, I forgot about the FAQ that ruled the way you said.

I guess all that's left to do is to throw a blessing on the Slaanesh Marauders now:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Only thing left is CC, and there's only one combat this turn so let's get on with it.

Fear test for my Discman(general and BSB within 12''):

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu