• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Anilar(Wood Elf) vs Zanos(Lizardmen) 2500 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anilar

Wight King
Ill take the half of the table below the line, that can be drawn from the upper left corner to the lower right corner.
I have placed my deployed wood in the upper left corner on my side, more than 5 inches from the center.

I have 13 units, so I will roll 13 dice. Counting from the top down to the bottom. Any unit that roll a one, will be placed in reserve as per mission rules.

Anilar

Wight King
Yay great start, my wizard, my 19 glade guards and my 5 wild riders stand on the side line. Just to be fair and certain, do you see the same units starting out as I do.

Gives a chance for you to do some magical tricks and damage in the first turn. But we have to agree on which forest are mysterious too, I would like to know before I deploy at least. No official ruling on the wood elf forest, but I like to have it mysterious.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Yeah, I see what you do. Ouch. And as for forests, I liked the whole "everything on the sidelines is mysterious" thing.

Anilar

Wight King
I have made a army template, but I can't seem to import it, im told its a game file not a config file. ??? Any ideas what im doing wrong.

I have made a small edit in my army list, there was points on the wild riders have deleted that.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Hmm. I usually just use the define option. I'm on vacation right now, but if you can't figure it out by Friday when I get home I can do it for you.

Anilar

Wight King
Ill figure it out, but been and are a bit busy. With a little luck Ill find a hole in my timetable one of these days. Otherwise Ill get around doing it thuesday or wednesday, when I have a few days of. Sorry for the delay.

Anilar

Wight King
So sorry on the delay, totally dead PC and internet. Im back and I will look into this deployment issue tomorrow.

Anilar

Wight King
Finally figured out how to place units on the map. Don't know if it has something to do with unlocking the deployment phase. ???
Rolling two die for mysterious forests. First for forest with wardancers, second for glade guard unit 3.

Anilar

Wight King
Ill try again on the map. You can demand reroll on the forests, if you believe I might have changed my deployment after I rolled.

Its Blood forests I rolled first. If a spell is cast by or on a model in a blood forest. They will hit the unit with D6 str4 hits, then move 2d6 inches in a random direction.

Anilar

Wight King
Im not sure what is happening with all the casulty text in the log, but guessing it has something to do with me editing the units while deploying. Im not sure if I have attached my characters correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.