• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Sep 26, 2007
Heya.

This is supposed to be my little showcase here, starting off with my zombies! I'll add more pictures of my army later, both finished models and projects in work.

Here we go. Zombies running about and showing off.
ai253.photobucket.com_albums_hh69_Angelica_Mortify_Zombies.jpg

ai253.photobucket.com_albums_hh69_Angelica_Mortify_SquishyInquisition.jpg

Boo hoo! Yes, I do know his leg ain't painted..
ai253.photobucket.com_albums_hh69_Angelica_Mortify_Boohoo.jpg

And this is what you get if you leave me alone for two hours at the club... "Don't rape me, don't rape me!!"

ai253.photobucket.com_albums_hh69_Angelica_Mortify_Dontrapeme.jpg

Hope to add some more pics soon, next object will be my skeleton regiments and my heroes. ^^

Long live the dead!
/Angelica

darknesseternal

Varghulf
Aug 15, 2007
Melbourne
Not sure if it is the lighting or what, but I really like the purple hue that your Zombies have.. it really suits them!

Couple of questions. One, am I seeing right and you have a night goblin as the standard bearer??! :|

And two, the word 'Ebil' on the standard. I notice that you also have that as part of your avatar/user name. Is there any special meaning behind it, or is it just a case of that's how 'Evil' sounds when spoken by a Zombie who is finding that the muscles and tissues connecting their lower jaw to their upper are slowly rotting away? :P

Agoz

Ghoul
Nov 9, 2007
Utah
If I'm not mistaken, "Ebil" comes from the way Moblins pronounce evil in AdventureQuest.

Sarthex

Ghoul
Aug 16, 2007
Tienen
yup, that's right! Ebil rules!:lol:[/u]

by the way, cool looking zombies! i'll have to try that purple thing sometime

Sep 26, 2007
Actually they're just painted plain Fortress Gray which takes about 2 minutes to apply. Heee heeeeh. But, it sounds like an awesome idea to give them some Purple Ink, I'll try it and show you the result! =)

Yup, Night Gobbo standard bearer. My little crazed death cultists, I stick them in a little everywhere. ;)

Ebil is indeed from Adventure Quest, Zorbak the Most Ebil Moglin Evah pronounce it like that. And since he's like the most silly thing ever (like a dark eldar who's desperately trying to look evil with spikes and end up being bullied by Taus) Evil means for me like "silly-evil". My zombies are horrendously ebil. ^_^

Sep 26, 2007
Actually it's my nickname for Angelica. ^^

I'll do the purple ink thing as soon as I can, a bit chaos right now with all the christmases and thingies. I thought I'd take some pics of my skellies and heroes tomorrow though. :)

Dec 21, 2007
sorry i didnt know ur true name was angelica:redface:if it fits as an excuse its a pretty name:grin::rolleyes:
yeah do that...im very interested in ur results...

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Dec 23, 2007
Eire
mmm... they look good enough to eat! Not that I'm a corpse cannibal or anything!!! :shifty eyes: Hehe *runs away, cackling maniacily* Braaaaaaaaains!!

I must try your painting scheme, just look at the results!
P.S. I take offence of the night gobbo standard ( I use Night Gobbos!), he would be too busy hiding behind things and soiling himself to be in the unit! :)

Sep 26, 2007
Nononono, don't kill me MV! I've been very busy lately, I'll get some pics up!

Mr Fluffy: My painting scheme? Fortress Grey and the uglies peasant colours I could find.

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Dec 23, 2007
Eire
Its a bit of a stretch, but nothin says "Crazy Death Zombie" like a few bullet (or arrow) holes.
Hope it helps, and thanks for the paintin' scheme!

Sep 26, 2007
I'll start painting again in maybe 5-6 days when I come home from my mother's place, starting out with my skeletons though.. But I'll paint one or two zombies with ink just for you! ^^

Sep 26, 2007
And finally I got some more pictures up! At least one.. But I did ink the Zombies purple, and it just looked as if they were drybrushed Liche Purple. Although I should've watered it down a bit more maybe. =P

Ye Worlde Renowned: Religious Skeletons!
ai253.photobucket.com_albums_hh69_Angelica_Mortify_Bild007.jpg

Sorry about the bad picture.. I only have a webcam at my disposal, that's a reason to why it takes so much time. It's so complicated to arrange and manage the camera to make the pictures look acceptable.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu