• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Another game

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Alright, so Zanos bailed on my 40k game. Our Siege Game is also apparently not moving along.

I've only got 1 active game that is actually moving forward... and it's a long weekend coming up for me.

So, I'd like to get at least one more game going, maybe two.

Fantasy or 40k (perhaps one of each :D ), any normal point level... casual or reasonably competitive, but nothing crazy cheeze please :D

Any takers?

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
it'd have to be 5th.

I'd like to do 6th eventually.. but I haven't got the rules yet.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
If you're up for it, I'll have a 5ed 40k game against you then. I'll use the exact same Dark Eldar list I intended to field against Zanos before he was 'found wanting'.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sure, why not. I'll use the same army I was going to use too. The Necrons phase out and the CSM and DE happen upon each other.

You want to roll up a new map, or pick one of the tow maps we already have :D

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
I'm fine with anything, though personally out of the two maps we have I prefer mine. Yours seems a tad bit open in the middle.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sure, if you want to start the thread.. I'll put my army in there hopefully tonight.