• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Alright, so Zanos bailed on my 40k game. Our Siege Game is also apparently not moving along.

I've only got 1 active game that is actually moving forward... and it's a long weekend coming up for me.

So, I'd like to get at least one more game going, maybe two.

Fantasy or 40k (perhaps one of each :D ), any normal point level... casual or reasonably competitive, but nothing crazy cheeze please :D

Any takers?

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
If you're up for it, I'll have a 5ed 40k game against you then. I'll use the exact same Dark Eldar list I intended to field against Zanos before he was 'found wanting'.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Sure, why not. I'll use the same army I was going to use too. The Necrons phase out and the CSM and DE happen upon each other.

You want to roll up a new map, or pick one of the tow maps we already have :D

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
I'm fine with anything, though personally out of the two maps we have I prefer mine. Yours seems a tad bit open in the middle.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu