• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
I was wanting to try out an experimental all cavalry Orcs and Goblins list, because it looks like a hoot to use. Essentially what I'm looking for is an equally fun but silly/noncompetitive list to play. That way we can both have a laugh, with no real competitiveness to quash the fun of using silly lists:)

How 'bout it? Anyone else out there like unconventional and totally noncompetitive 'barrel of laughs' games?

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Sure Johnny, what list would you be using though? Remember that it must be at least reasonably noncompetitive, ie won't steamroll a fluff driven list. It can be okay, but not something you'd consider taking to a tournament

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Actually, how about this. I'll post up my list and then you can decide how bad it is, and make a list to match it. You can make a list that will easily steamroll it, but that'll just end up being boring for everyone involved

hairyjeff

Crypt Horror
May 10, 2011
Don't let him fool you, johnny. O&G cav lists can be a bitch to fight- even fluffy ones. My youngest son does one, hordes of spider riders and wolf riders- it's a nightmare.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
See, it just sounds stupid to me. A horde of wolf-riders doesn't so much sound terrifying as comical! The only reason I'm doing it is because I never use cavalry, so I wanted to remedy that in an unorthadox way. Of course if you (Johnny) feel that it's a strong list, feel free to use a strong list against it.

hairyjeff

Crypt Horror
May 10, 2011
The combat ability isn't too hot- they're goblins!- but the sheer number of flank and rear charges is devastating!

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I could toss something silly and fun together for a silly game.

Might be slow-ish though. I've got 2 (well, 3 games) going (if our multiplayer game ever happens)

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
I think, since I've played you twice Johnny, I'll give Bishop a go.

If you could make the map and stuff Bishop, my army is here is you can make as silly or competitive a list you think is it's level.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Game thread is here...

https://www.vampirecounts.net/Thread-Bishop-Brets-vs-Chaos-Born-O-G-2500-pts

I'll need sometime for a list and map... let's just say... beware of peasants!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu