• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

AOS app update

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
True Blood
The Age of Sigmar app has been updated. Depending on your in-app purchases, you now have access to warscroll points. There is also now an army builder section of the app called "Azyr" similar to other list builder apps. The downside is that the Azyr section has a monthly fee of $1.49. The rest of the app is STILL FREE. You may have to restore purchases a few times for everything to work.

UPDATE: $1.49/month for android; $.99/month for IOS.

Last edited:

Oppenheimer

Crypt Horror
Meh. I just use warscroll builder. If my subscription got me all the unlocks I'd do it, but just for an army builder I can get for free elsewhere? Pass.

Malisteen

Master Necromancer
True Blood
$18 a year is a bit much for an army builder. Even if it weren't, being set up as an automatically renewing fee you'd have to fight to cancel rather than a one time fee you'd actively choose whether or not pay again when it expires is a killer for me.

I have enough automatic bills in my life. There is literally no hobby or gaming product or service GW or anyone else could offer that would be even close to worth dealing with another one.