• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Sception

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sep 23, 2009
im tempted myself, though I already have 20 grimghasts & I'm not sure I need or want any more of them right now. all the other stuff is stuff I don't have any of, so it depends on the discount i guess.

Sception

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sep 23, 2009
I've decided I'll be skipping the Nighthaunt box as well, tempting though it is. I've got tons of stuff yet to assemble, even more to paint, and honestly I'm in a bit of a fallow period, hobby wise, with my budget and attention aimed more towards games of the video variety.

Reactions: Unas the slayer

Sception

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sep 23, 2009
No new Death stuff in the recent previews show, but two Death Battletomes confirmed for spring.

Most likely OBR & FEC, but an entirely new death faction is possible.

Sception

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sep 23, 2009
later spring, mind. closer to summer. the third & fourth of 5 battletomes in that quarter.

also, between the sheer number of battletomes being released and the large amount of new 40k content, I think it's probably a good idea to dial back new model kit expectations a bit.

Last edited:

Grave Tacticus

Staff member
Jul 26, 2020
Utah
later spring, mind. closer to summer. the third & fourth of 5 battletomes in that quarter.

also, between the sheer number of battletomes being released and the large amount of new 40k content, I think it's probably a good idea to dial back new model kit expectations a bit.
I just want archers. And ballistae.

Sception

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sep 23, 2009
My wishlist is a mile long for both OBR and FEC. I'm trying very hard to hold down the expectations. But OBR have so much yet unrealized potential, and FEC have so much unmet need. If we don't see significant release waves, it'll be hard not to feel disappointed.

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
My wishlist is a mile long for both OBR and FEC. I'm trying very hard to hold down the expectations. But OBR have so much yet unrealized potential, and FEC have so much unmet need. If we don't see significant release waves, it'll be hard not to feel disappointed.
Yeah I agree very much with this.

Reactions: Grave Tacticus

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu