• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Armies/Builds you Fear Facing?

Vipoid

Necromancer
Are there any particular armies (or particular units/builds) that you really fear facing?

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
WoC's token list of doom. DP, Flying BSB that solos units, chariot heavy core, double chimera, skullcrushers/dragon ogres. I don't even care about what else they bring.

badfox7

Black Knight
Things like ogre and minataur death stars. Easy enough to avoid, but hard to kill. And the WOC are greatly feared.

Mr. West

Lahmian Tomb Guard
Perhaps Empire w. a pure gunline list.
But then ... there's nothing I'd really be afraid of facing.
I can only try my best with the army at my disposal at that moment. *shrugs*
Sometimes one wins, sometimes one doesn't.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
There is no real army I fear facing but there are some that annoy the hell out of me.

The army I hate facing the most though is Chaos Dwarfs, magma cannons and destroyers just ruin my day.
Granted i still dislike things like Unbreakable Deamon princes etc but nothing is more annoying that watching a horde or a unit of cav get hit by a magma cannon template. :thumbsdown: