• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Just wondering if anyone has bought this archlich model? Wondering how big it actually is. I love the new nagash model, but imagine he's a pain in the :swear: to transport. Therefore I'm thinking of this as my alternative. Would anyone think it's a problem to use this as a proxy?

Last edited:
Aye, that's the one I mean. He may be shorter than undead pope, and more in line with Boffo the undead clown. I'm primarily thinking of storage and transportation. The A.oW model would make life easier. Think anyone would mind if he was used as an alternative?

Nagash has a huge base size which is one of his only drawbacks. I think I would not be impressed if someone tried to use his statblock with a much smaller mini with a smaller base size.