• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Back In The Shadows.

Well ive finally managed to get round to my vampire counts again, and so ive dragged myself back into the shadows with the rest of you after the new site went up.
So here I am... hello.

Now wheres the mini bar?

Sethreios

Grave Guard
Welcome to Carpe Noctem. Enjoy your stay ;)

About the mini bar? Well. If you go down the hall, then take a left and then walks for a few minutes, you'll reach a door. On the other side of that door you'll find our mini bar with freshly tapped blood (directly from the vein of a living human ;))

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Welcome! Well you could always try my black ark,it has plenty of slaves and im sure i could supply some for my allies the vampires,what race?.We have high elves,humans,dawi,lizard man(il put it in the freezer:tongue: some times you need a cold drink a really cold drink).

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Obviosly late again so...
Join the dead party, where you get to keep what you kill!
*whacks pencil* Ah, my latest victum!!!! Now, how do I get the brain out?

Heres wishing you a petite yet filling brain to either eat or fall helplessly in love with.

Ah, I guess I'll join the dead party too. Welcome to the forum, although a bit late saying so! Enjoy your stay and don't touch my corpses. Aaaaaaand.. Have some blood! *throws blood at you*