• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Bad news for VC?

there is no max for zombies in the unit entry I can't wait till someone sumons some ungodly number of zombies in a game. I think zombies would be fun just for that fact.

N.I.B

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Zombies are unnecessary in the new Vampire Counts army. Though they will still be taken for fluff reasons, and the occasional Raise Dead.

Lord Fear

Master Vampire
True Blood
Haha, I like that, the current box has 20 Zombies so they just fudged the rules to fit in with that (They have to have accurately minimum-sized boxes now, some OCD thing I guess). No army of mine will ever start with Zombies again :)

Voltaire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Zombies are all well and good but they're not Daemonic Legion, which this thread is about. Stay on topic please.

I dont see a lack of ohter VC players as a bad thing. One, I dont have to compete for models within the stores stock, two, I like it when Im one of the only guys I know playing an army. Thats one of the reasons I like playing my Skaven so much, Im the only skaven player I know.

darkmark

Black Knight
gamesday in spain revealed these today:

http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128310

no bloody DE for me though yet grrrr

darkmark said:
gamesday in spain revealed these today:

http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128310

no bloody DE for me though yet grrrr
:| Those Daemon models....Hubba Hubba....(Runs around squealing with delight...stops and speaks in a calm voice "Possible plastic Bloodcrushers?"...returns to running around squealing happily).

darkmark

Black Knight
GW have gone all London buses on us! No good ABs for ages, then 3 come along at once*. I have about 1k worth of a DE raiding force, but won't buy any more till I know whats happening with them. The new VC stuff really took my fancy, and its looks like AB can produce some nice balanced lists. Deamons or rather chaos has always been a personal favourite, and they're getting tons of evil goodness soon. What shall I do? If the Deamon list forces or massively favours undecided then they're out the window no doubt: it just isn't right that deamons that hate each other fight together.

*VC, Deamons and DE incase you're wondering

VC and daemons are worlds apart. I like both, and the new Daemonettes might finally convince me to build that Slaaneshi mortal army, but...I don't see one directly impacting the other. I initially chose VC over Chaos due to play style. In "fluff" terms I loved both. VC is just far more a subtle army, and that's more just me.

I see this as just more good things for more GW players, that's all.
-Nathanial Von Carstein

ProperGoffic

Bringing Sixy Back
True Blood
The sooner a shiny new army comes out, the sooner the butterflies who always leap on the shiny new army move on. Too many Vampire Counts vs. Vampire Counts games spoil you and you forget how to win against anything else.

More players starting VCs just to move on and switch to Demons should mean a lot of cheap VC stuff on ebay soon (not like I don´t already have 11k points, but you can never have enough undead - especially Zombies! Me likes ´em...)

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Zombies indeed.
Some of the new Chaos stuff is nice, but they did some horrible things to some bits, blech fiend of slaanesh.

All in all, I'm keeping my distance