• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Banned!

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Ok, I saw this on another forum and it did really well. Essentially, the game is to provide a reason for the person who posted before you to be banned.

Eg:

Person 1: Me, I can't ban anyone, I posted the game up.

Person 2: Banned for making such a silly game.

Person 3: Banned for calling the game silly.

etc. etc.

Seeing as nobody posted before me (they can't!) I will not be able to ban anyone.

Have fun! xD

EDIT:

:siren: This thread may contain content that is not suitable for younger members. It is comprised mostly of inane babbling, and occasionally a little joke may be inflamed somewhat by our regular-banner's enthusiasm and zeal. Watch what you read, and if you don't understand it, wait until you are older.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. :siren:

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Count Darvaleth, you are hereby
:siren:Banned:siren:
on grounds of thinking that you'd be able to do the same to anyone else without mod or admin status. :devil2:

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Banned for bringing yourself so low as to post in such a silly forum game.

I JUST BANNED THE ADMIN!!!

EDIT: I'm sigging this page. I will be forever remembered as the person who banned DoN. (Or, if he keeps coming back, the first person to do so.) Perhaps there should be a medal for it? xD

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Banned for not picking up that Balleflass banned everyone, clearly not just the person before him, and not banning him for that instead of his silly name.