• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Battle chronicle question

Anilar

Wight King
Anyone else having problems with single model units like spirithosts and great eagles, getting locked in a specific facing, so no matter how much you move them around and with what ever buttons and clicks used, they return to the facing they started off with.

Its a rather large problem for a wood elf player, that need his two eagles to do what I want them to do. I can't seem to find any solution out on the internet, but I do tend to get lost out there.

So anyone know a solution or can find a solution out there on the internet. Ill be grateful at least.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
I don't think I've encountered your issue before. As a work around, have you tried moving it, then using the 'lock motion' button, which i think is control (it's either that or alt) which allows you to spin it, while it keeps the same position?

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
The last time I tried, I remembered it shows the correct facing only if you zoom in. Does that happen with you?