• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Battle Chronicler

datalink7

Black Knight
Very very cool program. However, I think I need to read some tutorials because it wouldn't do what I wanted when I tried.

Yanda

Black Knight
Been screwing around with this program for the last day or so and its pretty badass. My only complaint is that there isnt much selection under terrain which means were going to have to use boxes with text in them to represent some of the terrain found in 8th edition. The program is detailed which is both a good thing and a bad thing. The good thing is since its detailed its going to provide some really nice battle reports. The bad thing is that the first use can be intimidating and some general screwing around might be needed to figure out what this program really can do.

I give this the Yanda Thumbs Up :thumbsup:

Yanda

Black Knight
Disciple of Nagash said:
Yanda - did you download the components list which adds a lot more terrain?
No I did not >_< I think ill be busy playing with this for awhile now haha

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Too bad we can't just scan battle report images out of WD, cut out the terrain pieces from the 2d maps and whack them into the battle chronicler file (would be real helpful to represent terrrain pieces such as temple of skulls/etc)

ehm, not sure if this reply belongs here but i couldnt find any other thread about it (even on battlechronicler forums).
and since u guys have some experience on this program i thought maybe u could help me a little.

after i have downloaded and istalled both .net v4 and battle chronicler, and i try to run battlechronicler it says i need to have a .net v4 :tongue:
installed and repaired both of the programs many times and restarted my computer allso, but still the same problem.

i was hoping that maybe someone has had the same problem and maybe found a solution?

thanks in advance for any help, and sorry if this post is misplaced :(