• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

BBB's Tournament High Elves

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Hello All!

Receently took this list to a local GT and did very well. 6th most battle points!

2200 pts

lvl 4 Archmage (Shadow)
Steed
BoH

Lvl 2 Mage (Shadow)
Steed
DS

HAndmaiden
Reaver Bow

Noble
BSB
Ob Am
Ironcurse
Dragon Armor
Charmed Shield

10 SH w/ Shields
St & Muso

13 Archers
St

5 Reavers x 2

12 DP
FC
BoWD

19!!! Sisters

2 Bolt Throwers
2 Eagles

How to up it to 2400 for further tourneys??

C&C much appreciated!!

THanks

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
Congrats, BBB

Do you find the Handmaiden to be worth her points? I would drop her and consider a mounted noble to assist one of the cav blocks.
Why do you place all the sisters in one unit?
I would maybe go with another RBT or a small WL unit to hold up something nasty for a little bit.

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Thanks Sen, it was a 20-0 system and I took a thumping in my 4th game due to poor deployment and just plain bad dice. It's a painters tourney for sure, and evidently im a poor sportsman based on my finish in 20th overall.
Sisters all in one unit. Destroyed a unit of 28 greatswords in 2 rounds of shooting plus stand and shoot(handmaiden!) Chimaera, hydra, etc MELT! from one round of shooting.
Point and click deletion is pretty cool. Plus with access to mindrazor, these chicks can really wreck face. Every opponent was really surprised at the sustained, reliable damage from range from the sisters. I saw this build immediately as the way to go. It's ridiculous!
Johnny- Frosty is what im looking to add.
Welcome back!

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Personally I would advise the Flamespyre over the Frost just for the amount of times its came back and ruined my day.

Looks like a good list though, not much really needs done to it.

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Well, Adepticon is in the books. for 2400 dropped the handmaiden, took the lvl 2 out of the dp bus and added a rbt and a unit of 15 white lions with movement banner.
Was 1 point shy of perfect after my first 3 games against WoC, Dwarves, and daemons.
Started day 2 on table 1 against another he player.
Tough match. Gave up about 600 vs in the bottom of turn 6 to lose by 300. After that I was on table 6 against HE Phoenix party. Caradryan and 2 frosties.
Played tough, but again gave up just enough vp in the bottom of 6 to lose by a few hundred.
Awesome times. The handmaiden is definitely going back into the list for bugeater!