• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

BigBadBatreps Nagash Vs. Glottkin!!

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Howdy all,
Please check out my first try at a batrep. Currently in a campaign with my Beastmen, but will do VC and High Elves, and some other stuff in the future.
Thanks!

grix

Zombie
Good job on the win. I play BM too, at larger point levels I suggest Fencers Blades, 4++ on your GBS. As for your BSB since you are not running a horde of Gor for the Beast Banner, id look a Armor of Fortune and Gnarled hide along with a shield for a 2+,5++ on the BSB.

Looking forward to more reports.

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
More Campaign action. This time against Woodies.
Who really rules the woods?

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
Congrats, BBB. I'll take a gander at the second vid after I run some errands.
I agree with grix on the GBS kit although if I'm only running 1 lord I want Crown of Command in there so I'll take the crown, 5+ ward and Fencer's Blades.

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
As we move to 2K, I'll definitely gear up the GBS.
Check out my third game!

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Campaign continues. Up to 2000 pts. Will the Beastmen continue their winning ways against the darkened skies of a Wood Elf enclave?
Please like, subscribe, or comment. I WILL be doing some VC reports very soon!

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
More campaign action... this time against Lizardmen! 2000pts
Check it out. Please like, comment or subscribe.
Thanks!

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Final game of campaign. 2000 pt Vs. High Elves.
2 Phoenix and a Ghorgon!!

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
More VC action! This time against those pesky High Elves and that stupid banner! Can Screams get it done??
Let's subscribe!! You know you want to!

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Forgot to put this up last week... More of my dastardly High Elves!!
Like, Comment, or better... SUBSCRIBE!!

Last edited:

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
Mirror Match!!!
Why have you not Subscribed!!!
There is a HUGE surprise coming next week! Stay Tuned.

Bullhax

Vampire Count
True Blood
Great bat. rep. BBB, I really do belive the list is very solid.. Deployment wise your characters (ie naggy) should drop last or at least after the cannons placing him on the other side of the building so that only ever one cannon can shoot would be very crucial...

I think what the list needs the most is a unit of 8 CH's (4 wide 2 deep) he can hide behind, I know its a roughly 300 point shield for a 1k character, but this list absolutely blows up if Nagash is killed early on..

bigbadbat

Harbinger of Dandelions
True Blood
8 CH are my fave unit hands down.
With only 500 pts to spend and the casket and Hierotitan a no brainer include for me, the SSC's just seemed the right thing.
Everything in the list save wolves can do damage from range which I feel is paramount for targeting WM or things that do multi wounds.
FYI Nagash was the last thing placed. But he got first turn and those skull cannons move and shoot. I'm thinking of splitting the archers into 4 or 5 units for the drops.

Bullhax

Vampire Count
True Blood
8 CH are my fave unit hands down.
With only 500 pts to spend and the casket and Hierotitan a no brainer include for me, the SSC's just seemed the right thing.
Everything in the list save wolves can do damage from range which I feel is paramount for targeting WM or things that do multi wounds.
FYI Nagash was the last thing placed. But he got first turn and those skull cannons move and shoot. I'm thinking of splitting the archers into 4 or 5 units for the drops.
Very true. And the SSC are very good for their points. Drops will be very important with Naggy on the board. He needs to be the best possible place he can be.

Yeah but as he was the last thing placed he could've been placed on your right hand side of the building to the right so that the skull cannon to the left wouldn't have been able to shoot him at least in the first turn.

You could use the hierotitan as well to catch cannonballs albeit it will be hard with the small base size.

Not a bad idea with the archers, they are dead meat in CC anyway so using them as redirectors/speedbumps later in the game might actually be an added bonus on top of the drops.