• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Now that I'm on a computer, and not my BB. :D

The quick start instructions can be found here

If you need Battle Chronicler, there is a link in the quick start instructions.

You need to download the map from the XML link at the bottom of this post. THen you would be able to open it with BC. I will add the armies to the game file, since this is your first game. It'll make things easier.

To roll dice you need to use the dice roller text boxes.

How many dice: (a number from 1 to 50)
Roll required: (must be in the format of 1, then + / -) example, if you wanted a 4+ to hit you'd enter 4+
Seperately / Combined: normally seperately (combined would be for something like a Ld test)
Roll Dice: must be checked off to roll the dice
Scatter Dice: is only used to roll a scatter dice.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Actually, use this XML file.

I have the armies defined in here.

I made a few assumptions about your unit formations, you can change those if need be. Also, the sizes of Mortis engine and Terrorgheist... as I dont have either of those models.

bloodsucker

Zombie
May 26, 2011
i have instaled it but i still cant fiquered how to roll dices i press the buttons you say i should press but nothing happens the dice text box is in the bottom of the forum or is that not the real one

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Ok, try these instructions.

I wrote them a while ago, don't know why they haven't been posted yet.

Attachments

• Dice Roller Instructions.pdf
    396.4 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu