• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Bishop (Brets) vs Lynks (VC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
hes a gonner. the virtual dice gods dont seem to like me

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
4 wounds on the Necro, I imagine he's toast...

3+ to chain to the ghouls (the GG are slightly out of range.. )

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
well.. that was very effective..

Flesh to Stone on the Generals unit.. 2d6+2

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
okay then... done, since that caster is in a skirmishing unit.. and theres no PD to lose...

Shooting...

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
well thats lame :( i was hoping for the 8 strength 10 hits on the mounted unit :tongue:

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
dropping a big cow on the GG unit (I was going to hit the Varg, if I managed to remove regen :D )

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
phew, i was about to say how much i was going to get crushed by that, good thing i didnt :tongue:

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
I might get round to making my turn tommorow, if not the day after i shall get cracking.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
I'm terribly sorry Bishop but i have been absolutely snowed under and i have no idea when i will be able to pick this game back up again, could be a month or more, most likely far more. We could leave it to collect dust or just call it off, I was looking forward to this game, but i simply dont have the time anymore.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Not a problem dude, real life sometimes takes it's toll (I haven't exactly been on as much as usual either).

We can let it chill for a while, and either revisit it later or just start anew.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Going to lock this thread.

If you want to continue it just PM me. Or if you want a new game when time allows.

:siren:Thread Locked:siren:

Status
Not open for further replies.