• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Bishop (VC) vs Trevy (Beasts) - 2250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Hmm...
I would add the Battle Chronicler attachment but I don't seem to be able to right now. Oh well, I'll import the gameplay file as a normal attachment and our avid readers will have to suffer in silence at the lack of a pretty picture. xD

Attachments

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
no charges...

as futile as it is.. I might as well try a swift reform on the skeletons that overran last turn.. Ld 3!

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
Hey Trevy, I was just wondering how you got strength 5 toughness 5 on the ungors as ungors are base str 3 t 3, and wysanns would leave it as str 4, t 4. unless they are bestigors not ungors?

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Nuthin'.
So am I correct in assuming that the Black Coach is fully powered now? Do we still have to roll for it sucking dice up if it is?
Sorry, it's been a couple years since I played Vampire Counts! xD

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Yes, it's fully charged... it was only 1 short of being fully charged.. that was way over kill :D It will continue to suck up dice though.

Necro will cast Vanhel's on the other Skeleton unit (not his)... 2d6+1 needing 7+

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Okay then, I sort of wished that I had saved that roll until later.
Well, on the bright side it wasn't a Leadership test. xD

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
well..between that and the coach... my magic phase is done... banking that last PD in the BP. Im on my phone cuz the power is out.. for some reason..its not raining.. so CC will have to wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.