• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Bishop (VC) vs Trevy (Beasts) - 2250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
ok.. so 6 GG bite it..

11 atks back from the GG (4, +1 champ, +6 supporting) - 3s and 3s

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
CR:

VC: 11 = 8 wounds, Std, rank, BSB
BoC: 10 = 6 wounds, Std, 3 ranks

I win by one again... break test..

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sry, I thought you were telling me that you had no saves..

Pursuit roll... Have to try.. :D

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
The Gors have no save, being naked with nothing more than an additional hand weapon. The Ungors on the other hand have a Hand Weapon and shield, giving them 6+/6++ save.
With all of these different varieties of 'Xgor' I can understand how it would be confusing, though! xD

My turn?

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Think I noticed an error. Those minotaurs should have 1 wound on the unit still, if Im not mistaken...

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
They should indeed - I took one wound off, seeing as they lost a model but I don't know where the other one went... :(

I would fix it but I can't seem to be able to download the save file - there's no option!

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I bet that's the problem.. cuz usernames are tied to the permissions on the thread.

Here's the attachment... just attach it back, and I'll post it. (and log a bug for this too xD ).

Status
Not open for further replies.